Join us on Saturday, April 14th for the opportunity to restock your pollinator garden with beautiful, healthy, and hard-to-find nectar and butterfly host plants. There will also be ladybugs and caterpillars for sale and a face painter for the kids! Once you’ve made your selections, stroll into the Grand Hallway to find our Garden Festival featuring orchids for sale, as well as booths from local gardening organizations. Entrance to the Plant Sale and Garden Festival are free and the knowledge and information you’ll leave with is priceless!
Face painter will be here from 9:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. – HMNS and Garden Festival opens to members
- 8:30 a.m. – Spring Plant Sale opens to members
- 9:00 a.m. – Spring plant sale and Garden festival open to the public
- 12:00 p.m. – Spring plant sale ends
- 4:00 p.m. – Garden Festival ends
- $5 for members
- $10 for non-members with a purchase of $30 or more from the Plant Sale
- $20 for all others
There is free 3 hour parking available at the McGovern Centennial Gardens