ConocoPhillips Techno Science Labs Feature Interactive Experiments For Grades 1 – 8
Bringing a group to HMNS or HMNS Sugar Land? Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment.
Each lab lasts one hour and accommodates up to 25 students. Labs cost range between $165 per lab and $200 (for Dissection Lab*) and include admission to the Museum’s Permanent Exhibit Halls.
ConocoPhillips TechnoScience Labs
- Skyscraper Science (September at HMNS and September 30th in Sugar Land)
Experiment with tension, compression and more to solve the problems of building sky-high.
- Kitchen Science (November at HMNS and November 18th in Sugar Land)
Check out the cool chemistry hiding in household items.
- Optics (December at HMNS and December 16th in Sugar Land)
Explore reflection, refraction and light with mirrors and lenses.
- Water Works (January at HMNS and January 27th in Sugar Land)
Discover surprising things about water and explore surface tension and capillary action.
- Crash Course (April at HMNS and April 28th in Sugar Land)
Investigate the physics of collisions and safety technology.
- Shape Science II (May at HMNS and May 26th in Sugar Land)
There’s so much exciting shape science it wouldn’t fit in one class! Come explore more puzzles, tessellations and symmetry.