TAGT-verified credit: $50 early-bird registration; $60 after May 1
Enhance your classroom strategy with ready-to-implement STEAM activities and techniques influenced by our permanent exhibit halls and the film Dream Big 3D. With dynamic presenters, engaging sessions, and the world of HMNS to explore, this is a workshop like no other!
Participants will receive:
• 6 hours of TAGT-verified credit toward the completion of state-mandated 30-hour gifted and talented teacher training, OR
• 6-hour update for those who have completed their 30 hours,
• interactive activities and techniques that can immediately be implemented into the classroom,
• hands-on Museum-related activities
• a workshop notebook,
• a private screening of the new film Dream Big 3D,
• and much more!
To register, call 713-639-4659. Sessions are limited to 40 participants, and a minimum of 15 participants must be reached. Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. and class ends at 3:00 p.m.
June: 6, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
August: 3, 4
Payment is due upon registration. Credit cards and POs are accepted. No refunds or cancellations. If the minimum number of participants has not been reached two weeks prior to the date of the class, it will be cancelled. Registered participants will be notified and their registration fee returned.