Differentiating with the Museum
How do you empower students to own their giftedness? In this workshop, you will explore the importance of differentiating by offering choice to increase academic courage. Boost your classroom strategy with ready-to-implement activities such as advanced menus and product ideas. With dynamic presenters, engaging sessions, and the world of HMNS to explore, this is a workshop like no other.
- 6 hours of credit toward the differentiation strand ORa 6-hour Gifted and Talented update
- planning and networking opportunities with Houston-area teachers
- ready-to-implement classroom strategies and activities
- access to the permanent exhibit halls ($25 value)
- visit to the new special exhibition, Death by Natural Causes ($30 value)
- parking in the HMNS garage ($20 value)
- one hour lunch break (self-provided)
- notebook for interactive journaling
June 5–15 is sold out.
2018 Workshop Dates
June 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
July 30, 31
Pricing Information (please note price change)
Early bird pricing (January-April): $50 for members; $60 for nonmembers
Regular pricing (May-August): $50 for members; $70 for nonmembers
Sessions are limited to 40 participants and a minimum of 15 participants must be reached. Payment is due upon registration. Refunds, cancellations, or changes in date are not available. If the minimum number of participants has not been reached two weeks prior to the date of the class, it will be cancelled. Registered participants will be notified and their registration fee returned. This workshop is only available at the main location at Hermann Park Dr.