Help Your Students Get The Most Out Of Their Trip To The Museum!
We offer free curriculum specifically tailored for each grade level or high school course.
- Mummies of the World
- Amending America: The Bill of Rights
- Cabinet Of Curiosities
- Amber Secrets: Feathers from the Age of Dinosaurs
- Out of the Amazon: Life on the River
- Fabergé: From A Snowflake To An Iceberg
Giant Screen & Planetarium
Teachers: Choose Your Own Giant Screen or Planetarium Film! With our Teacher’s Choice & Planetarium Picks for Educators programs, you can select the film that’s right for your class trip to the Museum!
Additional Educator Resources:
Click on the links below to download Educator resources for our Giant Screen Theatre movies.
Curriculum for Permanent Exhibits, By Grade Level
Generously supported by Phillips 66
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grades 9 – 12
- Butterfly Center Curriculum