Travel on a cosmic adventure through time, space, and dinosaurs!
Your Package includes:
- Film: Dinosaurs Alive 3D in the Wortham Giant Screen Theater OR Show: Tales of a Time Traveler in the Burke Baker Planetarium
- Guided tour of the Morian Hall of Paleontology
- Exclusive access to touch carts with your tour guide
- Admittance to the permanent exhibit halls
Cost: Approximately *$8.50 – 10.00 per person
Complement Your Field Trip by including:
On-site Outreach Programs
Chevron Earth Science on Wheels: Focus on Fossils
Discover how fossils are formed, what makes for a great fossil, and how paleontologists find them and dig them up. Great for grade 3 and up.
Fossil Sort: Watch your students become paleontologists! From shark teeth to sea shells, students will catch a glimpse of the past. They will have the opportunity to sort through fossil matrix and identify the fossilized remains of prehistoric ocean creatures.
- *All prices are approximations, and may vary depending on the number of students attending and availability.
- Packages are available Monday - Friday during the school year on a first-come first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot.
- If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Select items may not be available during summer months; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Tales of a Time Traveler is a co-production of the Houston Museum of Natural Science and Evans & Sutherland, created in 8K to use all of the resolution possible on our Planetarium dome. Time’s score is composed by Chance Thomas and performed by the Utah Film Orchestra.