Get up close and personal with not just one, but three real mummies! Investigate one of the most intriguing primary civilizations ever to exist and learn about their spiritual and cultural practices, burial methods and rulers.
Your Package Includes:
- Film: Stars of the Pharaohs in the Burke Baker Planetarium
- Guided tour of the Hall of Ancient Egypt
- Exclusive access to touch carts with your tour guide
- Admittance to the permanent exhibit halls
Cost: Approximately *$8.00 per person.
Complement your field trip by including:
Egypt (Mummification): Discover the process of mummifying the dead; and delve into the closely held secrets of the ancient embalmers. Perfect for 6th grade and up!
For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab page.
- On-site Outreach Program:
Delve deeper into a wide variety of topics with an on-site Outreach Program, catered to your group’s needs! Explore a wide variety of topics, from the rock cycle to chemical reactions to ancient civilizations. Programs can be added onto any package; for full program details and pricing information, visit our Outreach page.
- Lab Classes:
Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment – including dissections labs for grades five and up! Lab classes can be added onto any package. For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab Class page.
- *All prices are approximations, and may vary depending on the number of students attending and availability.
- Packages are available on a first-come first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot.
- If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Select items may not be available during summer months; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.