Explore the mysteries of ancient ruins from Stonehenge to Mayan and Egyptian Pyramids.
Your Package includes:
- Admittance and Guided tour of Stonehenge: Ancient Mysteries and Modern Discoveries
- Self-guided tour of the Hall of Americas and Hall of Ancient Egypt
- Show: Fate of the Maya in the Burke Baker Planetarium
- Admittance to the Permanent Exhibit Halls
Cost: Approximately *$10.50 per person
Complement your field trip by including:
On-site Outreach Program
Science Start: Build It Big
Discover which shapes build the strongest structures and see how even paper can become strong enough to hold up a person! Find out how architects and engineers design and build buildings, bridges, and skyscrapers, and deal with the challenges of building big.
Monstrous Megaliths: From Stonehenge to Easter Island come uncover the mysteries of these fascinating stone structures.
Season’s Greetings: Explore the earth’s rotation and orbit and discover how it affects our seasons on Earth!
Book Ancient Ruins today by contacting us at (713) 639-4659, e-mailing email@example.com, or filling out our online booking form.
- *All prices are approximations, and may vary depending on the number of students attending and availability.
- Packages are available Monday - Friday during the school year on a first-come first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot.
- If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Select items may not be available during summer months; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.