Discover our deep ocean floor in our newly renovated Malacology Hall!
Your Package includes:
- Guided tour of newly renovated Malacology Hall
- Show: Expedition Reef in the Burke Baker Planetarium
- Admittance to the Permanent Exhibit Halls
Cost: Approximately *$8.50 per person
Complement your field trip by including:
On-site Outreach Program:
Wildlife on Wheels: Invertebrates
Get up-close and personal with Earth’s largest group of animals as you meet live insects, arachnids, mollusks, echinoderms, and more!
Just Keep Swimming Wildlife Lab: Become an amateur ichthyologist in this lab all about fish fins.
Horseshoe Crab Dissection Lab: It’s neither part horse nor crab, but it sure is one incredible, ancient arthropod, an actual living fossil! Investigate the horseshoe crab inside and out.
Book Underwater Treasures today by contacting us at (713) 639-4659, e-mailing email@example.com, or filling out our online booking form.
- *All prices are approximations, and may vary depending on the number of students attending and availability.
- Packages are available Monday - Friday during the school year on a first-come first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot.
- If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Select items may not be available during summer months; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.