From crystals to claws and teeth to Triceratops skin, students will be blown away by the wonders of earth science.
During Earth Science on Wheels, an HMNS staff member will bring field geology, fossils and more to your classroom through interactive, hands-on presentations! We offer four separate programs, each with a different emphasis.
From crystals to claws, and teeth to triceratops skin, your students will be amazed by the wonders of Earth Science.
Details and Restrictions:
- Capacity: Maximum of 30 students per presentation
- There is a mileage fee for locations more than 20 miles from the Museum.
Tailored to grade-specific TEKS objectives.
Before and After presentation curriculum available for each Program
- Half Day: $375 Maximum 3 hours, including up to 6 presentations
- Full Day: $475 Maximum 5 hours, including up to 8 presentations
- Rock your geology objectives by complementing your program with Earth’s Wild Ride in the Discovery Dome and a presentation of Docents To Go: Rocks and Minerals in the Geology Jam package!
Continue your tour of Texas with the Traversing Texas package! This includes programs on Texas wildlife, Native Americans, migration patterns, and the starry night sky over the Lone Star State. Keep moving forward with a ConocoPhillips Science On Stage Motion Commotion program and a showing of We Choose Space in the Discovery Dome to experience the Technological Wonders package!