Investigate the secrets of forensics, including the forces of decomposers and the chemistry needed to correctly interpret a crime scene.
Investigate the secrets of forensics, including the natural forces of decomposers. Students learn from a Museum expert as they explore the science behind crime scenes.
Your Package Includes:
- Participation in Cleanup Crew, an all-new Bugs on Wheels presentation
- Participation in Cool Chemistry, a ConocoPhillips Science on Stageprogram
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: Bloodstain Pattern Analysis, Forensic Anthropology
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.