Explore elementary science TEKS with a variety of programs designed to hit major objectives for each grade level.
Treat your whole school to hands-on, interactive programs which bring science to life for students of all elementary ages! Formats for both large and small groups offer differentiated learning experiences that are perfect for review and testing prep. Partial packages are available, and program topics may be substituted to fit your needs.
Your Package Includes:
- Presentations of the Science Start program, Discovering Density (K-2nd grade)
- Presentations of the ConocoPhillips Science On Stage program, Exploring Energy (2nd-5th grade)
- Participation in the Bugs on Wheels: Amazing Arthropods program (PK-1st grade)
- Participation in the Wildlife on Wheels: Reptiles & Amphibians program (2nd-3rd grade)
- Participation in the Earth Science on Wheels: Renewable Is Doable! program (4th-5th grade)
- Viewing of The STAAR Connection, an interactive show in the Discovery Dome (5th grade)
- Lab Classes
Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment – including dissection labs for grades five and up! Lab classes can be added onto any package. For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab Class page.
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: Food Chain, Light, Land Forms
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.