Delve into your middle school science TEKS with a collection of programs targeted to cover primary objectives for each grade level.
Treat your whole school to hands-on, interactive programs which bring science to life for students of all middle school ages! Formats for both large and small groups offer differentiated learning experiences that are perfect for review and testing prep. Partial packages are available, and program topics may be substituted to fit your needs.
Your Package Includes:
- Presentations of the ConocoPhillips Science On Stage program, Motion Commotion (6th-8th grade)
- Participation in the Earth Science on Wheels: Dynamic Earth program (6th grade)
- Participation in the Bugs on Wheels: Cleanup Crew program (7th grade)
- Participation in the Wildlife on Wheels: Rainforests program (8th grade)
- Viewing of The STAAR Connection, an interactive show in the Discovery Dome (8th grade)
Cost: Starts at $2025, depending on number of students attending and presentation schedule
- Lab Classes
Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment – including dissection labs for grades five and up! Lab classes can be added onto any package. For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab Class page.
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: Cells, Carbohydrates, Oceans
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.