Explore the diverse, important role that technology plays in our lives, from visiting far-off planets to pursuing alternative energy sources.
Explore the diverse role that technology plays in our lives, from visiting far-off planets to pursuing alternative energy sources. Students will learn from a Museum expert, participating in exciting programs that encourage interaction and hands-on learning.
Your Package Includes:
- Viewing of We Choose Space in the Discovery Dome
- Participation in our all-new Chevron Earth Science on Wheels program, Alternative Energy
- Participation in Motion Commotion, a ConocoPhillips Science on Stage program
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: We Built This City, Balancing Act, Shape Science
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.