Cub Scout classes are designed to complete one Adventure in two hours. Tiger Cub Adventure classes are for Scouts in 1st Grade; Wolf Cub Adventure classes are for Scouts in 2nd Grade; Bear Cub Adventure classes are for Scouts in 3rd Grade. Sessions will run from either 10 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1-3 p.m. Note: a chaperone must stay with the Scout.
- Curiosity, Intrigue & Magical Mysteries – Discover some new magic tricks and the awesome science behind them.
- Sky is the Limit – Take a tour of the night sky, exploring planets, stars and constellations. See a show in the newly renovated Burke Baker Planetarium.
- Tigers in the Wild – Learn how to be prepared for a hike, the Outdoor Code and what plants to explore and avoid, while exploring the environment.
- Air of the Wolf – Investigate the science behind air.
- Cubs Who Care – Learn how people with disabilities overcome their challenges.
- Digging in the Past – Take your dinosaur adventure to the next level with the largest paleontology hall in North America. (STEM/Nova)
- Germs Alive – Explore the world of germs, mold and snot to keep yourself healthy. (STEM/Nova)
- Grow Something – Grow some plants and vegetables to find out how sun, soil, shade and fertilizer affect plants.
- Motor Away – Discover different ways to make and propel vehicles. (STEM/Nova)
- Beat of the Drum – Learn about the crafts, music and dancing of Native Americans.
- Critter Care – Pets are fun and exciting to own! Learn the responsibilities of owning a pet, if you have one or thinking about asking for one. Requirements 1B, 2B & 3A will be covered.
- Forensics – Explore the science used to solve crimes. (STEM/Nova)
- Make It Move – Learn about simple machines and how to make everyday tasks easier. (STEM/Nova)
- Robotics – Learn about robots in our world, and build your own. (STEM/Nova)
- Super Science – Conduct experiments on density, static electricity and others while exploring the world of science. (STEM/Nova)