Cub Scout classes are designed to complete one Adventure in two hours. Tiger Cub Adventure classes are for Scouts in 1st Grade; Wolf Cub Adventure classes are for Scouts in 2nd Grade; Bear Cub Adventure classes are for Scouts in 3rd Grade. Sessions will run from either 10 a.m.-12 p.m. or 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Note: a chaperone must stay with the Scout.
- Curiosity, Intrigue & Magical Mysteries – Discover some new magic tricks and the awesome science behind them.
- Sky is the Limit – Take a tour of the night sky, explore planets, stars and constellations. See a show in the newly renovated Planetarium.
- Stories in Shapes – Explore abstract art and create your own masterpieces.
- Team Tiger – Learn how to be a valuable member of a team.
- Tiger Tales – Explore tall tales, learn games and songs from the past.
- Adventures in Coins – Become a junior numismatist as you learn all about coins. (STEM/Nova)
- Collections & Hobbies – Discover all about making a collection and explore the museum’s gem and mineral collection. (STEM/Nova)
- Digging in the Past – Take your dinosaur adventure to the next level with the largest paleontology hall in North America. (STEM/Nova)
- Germs Alive – Explore the world of germs, mold and snot to keep yourself healthy. (STEM/Nova)
- Motor Away – Discover different ways to make and propel vehicles. (STEM/Nova)
- Forensics – Explore the science used to solve crimes. (STEM/Nova)
- Make It Move – Learn about simple machines and how to make everyday tasks easier. (STEM/Nova)
- Marble Madness – Play and discover different kinds of marble games. (STEM/Nova)
- Robotics – Learn about robots in our world and build your own. (STEM/Nova)
- Super Science – Do experiments on density, static electricity and others while exploring the world of science. (STEM/Nova)