Brownie classes are designed for Scouts currently in 2nd or 3rd grade. Each class will earn a participant an entire badge. Sessions will last two hours and will begin at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. Note: a chaperone must stay with the Scout.
- Bugs – Explore the world of bugs.
- Inventor – Find creative solutions to problems.
- Making Games – Create new games and share them with others.
- Painting – Discover different painting techniques and styles.
- GSSJC Native American Heritage Patch – Last chance to earn GSSJC Native American Heritage Patch! Explore the culture of Native Americans through exploration and experience. Patch is included.