Cadette classes are for Scouts in grades 6-8. Each participant will earn a complete badge by finishing the class. Sessions will last about two hours and will begin at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m.
Spring Break Classes
New this year, one-day classes (except for Environmental Science – 3 days) for Boy Scouts, Webelos and Girl Scouts! Avoid the Museum District traffic—take a Scout class during Spring Break at HMNS at Sugar Land. Each class will begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 2:30 p.m. from March 13-15. Click here to learn more.
- Animal Helpers – Explore how animals help people and improve our emotional health.
- Budgeting – Learn how to budget, keeping taps on your money and spending habits. Prerequisite Week long Spending Habits log.
- Financing my Dreams – Explore the realities of budgeting and how to practice good financial habits.
- Netiquette – Discover how to make positive choices in the online world.
- Special Agent – Explore the world of Forensic Science and Criminal Psychology