Junior classes are designed for Scouts currently in 4th or 5th grade. Each session will begin at 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. and will last about two hours. Upon completion of the class, each participant will earn an entire badge.
Spring Break Classes
New this year, one-day classes (except for Environmental Science – 3 days) for Boy Scouts, Webelos and Girl Scouts! Avoid the Museum District traffic—take a Scout class during Spring Break at HMNS at Sugar Land. Each class will begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 2:30 p.m. from March 13-15. Click here to learn more.
- Animal Habitat – Explore wild animals and how to protect their habitats.
- Detective – Learn the science in detection and forensics.
- Gardener – Explore garden designs, types of plant materials and plant requirements to grow a garden.
- Inside Government – Explore our government, the laws and the people who make them and how you can be active within your community.
- Product Designer – Explore the world of product design.
- Programming Robots – Learn the step-by-step instructions that programmers use to develop an understanding needed to program robots.