Have you ever wondered what really happens during a night at the museum? Find out for yourself at an HMNS overnight! Our overnights are the perfect for birthday parties, science clubs, student councils and more.
HMNS Overnights are available for children ages 6-12 and their chaperones. We ask that groups maintain a ratio of 1 chaperone for every 10 children with a minimum of 2 adults per group. Overnights are not available for groups of adults.
An Overnight includes:
- Hands-on activity with museum educators
- Photo scavenger hunt in one of our exhibit halls
- Evening snack
- Late night Burke Baker Planetarium show
- Sleeping in one of our world-renowned exhibit halls
- Continental breakfast
- Commemorative overnight patch
- Parking in the HMNS garage
- Admission to the museum’s permanent exhibit halls the day after your overnight adventure
Overnights are available Monday-Saturday and typically last from 6:30 p.m. – 9 a.m. Availability is limited and many programs booked 6 months in advance. For more information on how you and your group can see what happens at HMNS after dark, email email@example.com.
For pricing information, click here.
Book your 2018 overnight program by January 2018 and receive 2017 overnight pricing! Overnight pricing will change on January 1, 2018. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!