Parent’s Guide to HMNS Summer Camp is the basics of what you need to know! To help you prepare you and your camper for your first day of camp, we have compiled this basic list of answers to some frequently asked questions including information about lunches, before/after camp care, directions and what to expect on your first day.
2020 Priority Member Registration begins on the following dates:
- Discoverer: Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
- Family Flex: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
- Family Plus, Family and Catalysts Family: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
- General Public: Monday, March 23, 2020
HMNS Membership must be current at the Family Level or above in order to take advantage of early registration dates. Become an HMNS Member to register early! Online registration is available at 12:01 am on the date indicated.
There are two ways to register for HMNS Summer Camps.
- Register online.
Select the ONLINE BOX-OFFICE link on the upper right of all hmns.org web pages. On-line registration is processed immediately. Please print the confirmation page with your confirmation number for your records.
- Print out the registration form to fax or mail in your camp registration. Once they have been processed, confirmation of faxed or mailed registration forms will be emailed to the email address provided on the form. Download the form here. Please remember to include your email address on your registration form. We do not take camp registrations over the telephone.*
Required Health Record Form for all campers
A completed HMNS Summer Camper Health Record Form must be on file with the Education office prior to each child beginning camp.
*PLEASE NOTE: In order to register for a camp you will need to have an HMNS user account. You do not need to be an HMNS member to set up an account. Please refer to the 2020 Summer Camps at HMNS Catalog for details about registration.