There are limited but expanding opportunities for school-year volunteering and the Teen Advisory Council is planning additional events beginning in Fall 2021. School-year teen volunteer applicants must be available at least one weekend day on a regular basis.
If you are interested in school-year volunteering, please fill out this form. Your parent or guardian will be copied on the return email.
General requirements for consideration: Interested applicants must…
- Be in 9th to 12th grade as of September 1, 2021
- Be between the ages of 14 and 19 during the 2021-2022 school year
- Live in the greater Houston Metropolitan area (Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery and Waller counties)
- Complete the interest form on this page
- Complete the application once available and be accepted
- Be available to volunteer on weekends
- Have the consent of a parent/guardian to participate this program
Applications will be sent to the email addresses supplied in the form