Please check in with your supervisor, if you have not done so already, to let them know your status.
If you need help or have help to give, here is what you need to know:
- Moran is being used as a break room. Food will be provided as it is available. Coffee, tea, lemonade and water are in there now.
- Rooms 1, 2 and 3 have laptops set up in them if you need to check email or connect with loved ones.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the HMNS Emergency Response Action Plan.
Included in the HMNS Emergency Response Action Plan are the following:
- Housing availability and housing needed
- Requests for specific supplies
- Requests for manpower or equipment
- Requests for carpooling in case your car was damaged and to save on gas.
- If you are interested in donating blood. We are will sorting out the process here.
- If you are interested in volunteering someplace with a team. We are sorting out the process here, but it looks like late night shifts is what people need help filling.
- Starting tomorrow – we will be accepting donations to help displaced HMNS Staffers in the ante-room behind Museum Services. Take what you need. Leave what you can. Please let us know in the google doc if you need something specific.
We are sorting out a public donation situation for the weekend, but need to make a specific list of items we can accept.
If you have additional questions or needs, please let your supervisor know or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get you what you need!