the city's most unique venues for weddings, receptions and bridal portraits
Picture the bride and groom dancing among live butterflies. Friends and family enjoying the first toast surrounded by priceless, sparkling gems. Replete with the stunning beauty and extraordinary achievements that have defined nature and humanity throughout the ages, the Houston Museum of Natural Science offers the city's most unique venues for weddings, receptions and bridal portraits.
The Museum is a marriage of the exotic and the exciting, making it the perfect place to celebrate your new life together.
Consider the following options, read our FAQ, or contact us to discuss how we can make your special day one-of-a-kind.
- Ceremonies are stunning in the verdant Cockrell Butterfly Center and the elegant Cockrell Butterfly Center lobby
- Receptions in our permanent exhibit halls, including the Cullen Hall of Gems and Minerals
- Option of taking bridal portrait on-site
- Access to venue for wedding rehearsal
- Private and secure parking
- In-house Wedding Manager
- On-site security
For More Information