Sunday, December 9, 4:30-9 p.m.
$25 admission, Free for HMNS Members
Don’t miss this must-not-miss holiday celebration at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. For one night only, you can celebrate the holidays with dinosaurs, butterflies, mummies and more! (And when you invite dinosaurs to a holiday party, you know it’s going to be BIG fun.)
Grab your family or gather your squad and head to HMNS For The Holidays. It’s a great way to get in the holiday spirit!
- Experience a White Christmas in the Cockrell Butterfly Center, complete with millions of white lights and magical butterflies
- Take a stroll through every Permanent Exhibit, including the Morian Hall of Paleontology, The Wiess Energy Hall and the Cullen Hall of Gems and Minerals
- Marvel at a life-sized Gingerbread House and the largest indoor “0” scale railroad in Texas
- Enjoy holiday treats, create arts and crafts and take advantage of a photo op with Santa
- Catch a star-studded show at the Burke Baker Planetarium
- Save 25% on all of your holiday shopping
- For $5 more, view It’s a Wonderful Life in the Wortham Giant Screen Theatre. There’ll be two showings.