|Position:||Annual Fund Coordinator|
|Employment Status:||Salaried, exempt|
|Reports to:||Head of Annual Fund and Individual Giving|
Working as a member of the Development team, the Annual Fund Coordinator assists with identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of Annual Fund donors and provides administrative support to the Head of Annual Fund and Individual Giving. This position works extensively on maintaining donation data—including daily use of Microsoft Excel and Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge—and ensures that all Annual Fund donors receive timely and accurate acknowledgements and recognition, as well as all benefits associated with their donations. The Annual Fund Coordinator will play a role in all Annual Fund events, including managing invitation lists and RSVPs, and attend Annual Fund and other Development events as required, including some evenings and weekends.
- Assist with planning and executing Annual Fund campaigns, including list management and coordination of design and production of print and electronic collateral materials.
- Prepare correspondence for Annual Fund donors, including solicitation, timely gift acknowledgments, and benefits fulfillment packets.
- Maintain accuracy of donor tracking systems related to Annual Fund donors and prospective donors.
- Assist the Head of Annual Fund and Individual Giving in implementing strategies to upgrade existing Annual Fund donors to major and/or planned gift donors.
- Manage invitation lists, track RSVPs, and assist guests at Annual Fund events (approximately 10-15 weeknights per year)
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Annual Fund and Individual Giving.
- Assist with special projects and attend Development events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required; Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Task-oriented and organized
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- Effective time management
- Team player mentality
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment, including use of a desktop computer for extended periods of time
- Comfortable frequently lifting and moving items weighing up to 30 pounds
- Must comply with the museum’s COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccination protocols
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted through Friday, October 8, 2021.