We are looking for fun and outgoing individuals to help facilitate and run our birthday parties. We have positions available for both our Hermann Park and Sugar Land locations. Being able to work both locations is a plus, but not required.
Reports to: Birthday Party Management and Supervisor
Status: Part time/Hourly (primarily a weekend job)
Location: Hermann Park or Sugar Land
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Set-up, decorate and clean party rooms
- Help clients transport items to and from their cars
- Supervise and interact with children in a fun, positive way
- Lead tours through various halls of the museum
- Cut and serve birthday cakes
NOTE: Coordinators will be trained on giving tours of the various halls
- Well organized and able to prioritize and stay on schedule
- People-oriented: respectful, friendly, outgoing
- Must be able to work weekends
- Be on-time for all parties, so good transportation is a must
- Be able to handle constructive criticism, and be willing to make changes based on feedback from party parents as well as the Birthday Party Manager.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.