|Employment Status:||Full Time Hourly. Non-Exempt|
Performs a variety of tasks related to the cleaning of buildings and offices of the museum. This includes the cleaning of very large floor and carpeted areas including restrooms, offices, and doorways. Inspects buildings and facilities to ensure they meet cleanliness standards. Restocks supplies, waxing and buffing and other duties related to housekeeping.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform these duties will involve expending physical energy for long periods.
- Ability to visually observe and differentiate details.
- Ability to walk long distances and stand for extended periods.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform a complex set of activities.
- Ability to adjust to interruptions and changes; using two-way radios; adjusting to repetitive activities.
- Ability to work in a team. Should be willing and available to work all shifts, including rotation, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to understand and implement oral and written instructions and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must comply with the museum’s COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccination protocols
- Must be able to arrive to work on time. Proven track record of reliable punctuality and attendance.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds, sit & stand for extended periods of time.
- High School Diploma, GED Certificate, or 5+ years of relevant experience preferred.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.