Thursday, September 5th
6 – 8 pm
$35 members, $55 non-members
Adults only! We’re giving grown-ups the chance to relive the fun of elementary school science (but with adult beverage this time)! Participate in four of the nine 20-minute classes we’ll be offering, including:
· Dissecting an owl pellet
· Sorting fossilized shark teeth
· Molding and Casting T.rex teeth
· Engineering against earthquakes
· Exploring the basics of a space suit
· Creating a cipher wheel to pass notes in class
· Constructing a camera obscura
· Building a catapult
· Discovering the importance of conservation
Don’t worry! We will give you a book bag to take home all of your projects. Between each 20 minute class, you’ll have a 10 minute passing period to stop by the cash bar or school cafeteria!
Get your tickets early as being absent from this event will definitely affect your perfect attendance award.
To purchase tickets, click here.