Sir Kenneth Frence has been murdered, and you and your fellow suspects are responsible for cracking the case. Your ability to make keen observations, shrewd deductions and unlikely discoveries may be the only way to clear your name.
This evening of mayhem occurs in Death by Natural Causes at the Houston Museum of Natural Science where participants assume the identity of the victim’s closest friends, relatives and associates…one of whom is responsible for Sir Frence’s untimely demise.
This interactive evening of interrogation and intrigue lasts from 6-7:30 p.m.
- You and your team will have one hour to solve the murder mystery, with time for an orientation and debriefing.
- Ideal for groups of 8-15 people, from age 14 and up. At least two chaperones age 21+ are required for groups of children under the age of 18.
- Perfect for Young Professionals, family reunions, birthday parties, Scout groups, teams, science clubs, student councils, sorority and fraternity councils and friends.
- Also great for corporate team-building.
- Available only at the HMNS Hermann Park location.
Pricing (For Groups of 8 to 15 People)
$450 for HMNS members, $550 for non-members
$500 for HMNS members, $600 for non-members
Make your reservation today!
Death By Natural Causes is organized by the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Local support provided by the John P. McGovern Foundation.