Perfect for Kindergarten – 3rd grade students! During this 1 ½ hour long program, students will handle real artifacts and specimens while touring our halls, participate in science activities, and receive a take-home craft as a reminder of their day at HMNS.
Your package includes:
- A 45-minute guided tour of one Permanent Exhibit Halls OR the Butterfly Center—subject to your program choice
- A 45-minute hands-on classroom activity
- Admittance to the Permanent Exhibit Halls OR the Butterfly Center
- Insect Zoo
- Texas Wildlife
- Native North Americans
- +Energy: Electricity
- *African Culture and Wildlife
- *Ancient Egypt
- *Native Latin Americans
+appropriate for grades 1–3
*appropriate for grades 2 and 3
Cost: $8.00 per person*
For more information on our program topics, visit the Early Childhood Development webpage.
Limited space is available for some program topics. Have a group over 100 people? Contact us for more booking options at email@example.com.
- *All prices are approximations, and may vary depending on the number of students attending and availability.
- Packages are available on a first-come first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot.
- If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Select items may not be available during summer months; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.