Explore concepts in chemistry, energy and physics through thrilling large-group presentations, involving interactive demonstrations and the help of student volunteers!
See why presenter Carolyn Leap was named 2012 Educator of the Year by the Texas Association of Museums, as she takes you on a thrilling journey through the wild world of physical science.
From discovering the effects of liquid nitrogen, to watching energy transform, to seeing Newton’s laws in action, ConocoPhillips Science On Stage makes science concepts relevant and fun. We offer three separate programs, each with a different emphasis.
Details and Restrictions:
- Capacity: Maximum 250 students per presentation
- Ages: Grades 2-12
- There is a mileage fee for locations more than 20 miles from the Museum.
Tailored to grade-specific TEKS objectives.
Before and After presentation curriculum available for each Program
- First Assembly Presentation: $375
- Each Presentation Thereafter: $150 Must be on same topic. Restrictions apply.
- Try adding a Discovery Dome program in our portable and inflatable planetarium and a Chevron Earth Science On Wheels program on alternative energy (booking for Fall 2015) for the Technological Wonders package! Or tack on a presentation of the new Bugs On Wheels Cleanup Crew to have the Crime Scene Exploration package!