Discover the scientific secrets of forensics, including how decomposers and chemical reactions help investigators to interpret crime scenes!
Explore forensic science with our Museum experts, as students learn the importance of decomposers in ecosystems and in crime scene investigations, then experience how the chemical luminol assists in revealing hidden clues.
Your Package Includes:
- Participation in Cleanup Crew, an all-new Bugs on Wheels presentation
- Participation in Cool Chemistry, a ConocoPhillips Science on Stage program
Cost: Starts at $800, depending on number of students attending and presentation schedule
- Lab Classes
Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment – including dissection labs for grades five and up! Lab classes can be added onto any package. For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab Class page.
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: Bloodstain Pattern Analysis, Forensic Anthropology
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.