Explore the diverse, important role that technology plays in our lives, from visiting far-off planets to pursuing alternative energy sources!
Students will learn from a Museum expert, participating in an exciting set of programs which feature interaction and hands-on demonstrations of technology at work in our everyday lives.
Your Package Includes:
- Viewing of We Choose Space in the Discovery Dome
- Participation in our all-new Chevron Earth Science on Wheels program, Renewable Is Doable!
- Participation in Motion Commotion, a ConocoPhillips Science on Stage program
Cost: Starts at $1175, depending on number of students attending and presentation schedule
- Lab Classes
Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment – including dissection labs for grades five and up! Lab classes can be added onto any package. For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab Class page.
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: We Built This City, Balancing Act, Shape Science
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.