Get to know the biomes and animals of Texas while investigating the various resources and cultures found in the Lone Star State!
Discover the unique habitats of Texas and meet a variety of live native animals while exploring the rich natural history of our home state. Students will learn from real Museum experts through interactive, hands-on activities that bring our great state to life.
Your Package Includes:
- Viewing of Stars Over Texas, Live Star Show in the Discovery Dome
- Participation in the Chevron Earth Science on Wheels: Dinosaur Discovery program
- Participation in the interactive Bugs on Wheels: Monarchs program
- Presentation of Docents to Go Native Americans class
- Presentation of Wildlife on Wheels Texas Wildlife program
Cost: Starts at $2050, depending on number of students attending and presentation schedule
- Lab Classes
Explore science, nature and history in our interactive science labs which feature specimens, artifacts and laboratory equipment – including dissection labs for grades five and up! Lab classes can be added onto any package. For full class list and pricing information, visit our Lab Class page.
Recommended Lab on Demand Additions: Ancient Texas, Wildlife, Land Forms
- Outreach programs are available either on-site at one of our Museum campuses or at your facility.
- If you choose to have an Outreach package delivered to your campus a travel fee may apply.
- Packages are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and fill quickly, so schedule early to ensure your spot. If your program of choice is unavailable, we will make every effort to create a similar itinerary that will accommodate your needs.
- Additional discounts may apply; please inquire.