Designed for Grades K-2! Basic science concepts come to life through fun, interactive demonstrations focusing on curiosity, inquiry and experimentation.
Hands-on, real-world activities will introduce students to fundamental objectives in an easy-to-grasp way, through presentations tailored to age and grade level.
Every child is a natural scientist – let students experience their own “Eureka” moments with Science Start!
Details and Restrictions:
- Capacity: Maximum of 75 students per presentation
- Grades: K-2 (some programs are adaptable to other grades)
- There is a mileage fee for locations more than 20 miles from the Museum.
Tailored to grade-specific TEKS objectives.
- Two 25 Minute Presentations: $375
- Additional Presentation Pair: $150 Each additional back-to-back pair of presentations; restrictions apply.
- Reach for the depths of outer space by complementing your Science Start: Space package with the Discovery Dome, our inflatable and portable planetarium, and a presentation of Docents To Go: Astronomy in the Space Exploration package!