- This is a wonderful birthday party for kids, which includes some smart fun. Also provides a private space for birthday child’s family and friends to gather. It was a wholesome experience at Party Smarty.
Almas about Noah’s party in January 2020 @ HMNS
- Overall, my family thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We are more than willing to celebrate many more birthdays or whatever event my come up! We had MULTPILE people asking us when will my son’s second birthday occur as they had such an AWESOME time at this one.
Thank you all so very much for making these first-time parents help throw their very special one-year old an astounding party!
Maria about Chandlin’s party in January 2020 @ HMNS
- The entire booking process, payment process and party itself was so easy and organized. Several parents approached me after the party and asked me how to set one up for their child. Everyone was extremely impressed with our party coordinator. She was extremely helpful, professional and genuinely put me at ease from the start. Also, I’ve never seen someone so easily take charge of a room full of crazy 4-year-olds and make them follow directions! She’s amazing!
Thank you so much! We will definitely keep hosting my kids’ parties here as long as they let us!
Ari about Reagan’s party in May 2019 @ HMNS
- Everything was AWESOME about the party! The coordinators were absolutely incredible, and I can’t say enough wonderful things about them. Several parents of children attending complimented them and commented how impressed they were with how everything was. They were able to hold the attention of a group of 5 year olds (and some younger ones). Everything was so organized and went so smoothly!
Brooke about Philip’s party in March 2019 @ HMNS
- Our coordinator was a wonderful party organizer and we really appreciated how patient she was with the kids and her expertise with dinosaur questions. I really wouldn’t be able to adequately tell you how great she was—great with kids, slime, and knowledgeable about dinosaurs.
- Thank you so much. We will absolutely be recommending the experience.
Valerie about Carter’s party in February 2019 @ HMNS
- The party experience was fantastic – and our party host was really great. In fact, I had been meaning to send you a note commending her for the great job she did. She handled everything from meeting us in the garage, to helping set up the room, to passing out pizza, working with the slime, emceeing the event, cutting the cake, etc. She made the event smooth and easy and has a great personality, she really helped make our day special for Eli. The Slime activity was definitely fun for the kids, and the Planetarium experience felt very “VIP,” even though it wasn’t a private screening, it sure felt like it was.
Jeff about Eli’s party in January 2019 @ HMNS
- The Birthdays team have done an awesome job! The managers were very patient and responsive to my inquiries before and after the party. The coordinators were super nice and efficient setting up the party and organizing the activities. They are the best coordinators I have ever met. Highly recommended!
Shuo about Allison’s party in September 2018 @ HMNS
- Our favorite part of the party was the Butterfly exhibit. The kids loved it. We were very pleased that the room was set up when we arrived and all we had to do was set up our items. We also loved that there were emergency supplies (i.e. scissors, extra balloon weights, etc.). I loved the size of the room. It was the perfect size and didn’t feel crowded. We loved the ease of transporting our items to and from our car as well as the signage. Overall it was a fantastic experience and one of the best we have ever had! Thank you to the amazing staff!
Lissette about Sofia’s party in September 2018 @ HMNS
- We thank you for all your help in planning and organizing Shwetha’s birthday party. It was our first time doing something like this and so was a bit anxious going in. But you both had all the details sorted out ahead of time, so it ended up being a very pleasant and memorable experience for us. All our guests gave a very positive feedback too. Special thanks to the coordinator who did an awesome job running the party so smoothly.
Kavya about Shwetha’s party in September 2018 @ HMNS
- We really liked the classroom and all of the decorations. Our host was super helpful throughout; the kids (and adults) loved the tour of the exhibits. Everyone had so much fun. Our coordinator was great!! She helped with all of the initial setup, was great with the kids, helped to keep us all on schedule, was a great tour guide, and helped us pack up when the party was over. She took care of everything for us! Thanks for an amazing time!!
Christine about Xavier’s party in September 2018 @ HMNS
- Can I say that it was all my favorite? I absolutely loved that we had a dedicated person to not only guide the party along but to help load/unload stuff from our cars. It made it so seamless. She also made a moment really special where she had my son stand up on a chair at the end of the party to say thank you to everyone. It was precious and made him feel so special.).
The coordinator. Was. Amazing. She helped us actually set up and told us what would work based on her experience. She was so spot on when getting the kids to change to the next task and guide them to the exhibit, etc. She was absolutely on the spot the whole time we loved her.
Everyone was talking about how great the party was and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of our guests scheduled a party there in the future. Also, we went back to the museum for a regular visit the next day and our son asked if he could go back to his birthday party 🙂 Thank you again
Amy about Quint’s party in September 2018 @ HMNS
- I would like to thank you for an outstanding job! You guys have the reservation process so easy and stress free. Thank you for answering all my questions timely and in great detail. Please also pass on our appreciation to our coordinator. She was so good controlling the time, making announcements, and keeping kids engaged on tour. She was very enthusiastic and catered to our specific needs! We will definitely recommend HMNS to our friends and families. Can’t wait to have another party there!
Yulia about Ethan’s birthday party in August 2018 @ HMNS
- I loved everything about this party! We showed up and were greeted by staff who were quick to assist moving our party supplies. The coordinators were awesome with setting up, staying flexible, while moving along our schedule as needed. They made the clean up easy and the party fun! Thanks HMNS- this one was incredible. We hope to do more with your team in the future!
Chelsea about John Marc’s birthday party in July 2018 @ HMNS
- The party was AMAZING! The birthday boy, guests and parents have not stopped talking about it. Everything went SO smoothly. The timeline was SO organized. The party room setup was perfect, and our coordinator was AMAZING! When the party was over, our son asked if he could come back to the museum to visit her. She helped with all of the setup and clean up. She was so friendly and personable to all of the guests. She is SO knowledgeable about all of the exhibits. The tour that she did of the facility was fantastic and very informative. She definitely went above and beyond the job of a coordinator and we’re so appreciative of all her hard work. And the kids LOVED her!!
Everything was absolutely perfect, I can’t think of anything that I would change. Thank you so much!! We will definitely consider this location for a future party. And we have one happy birthday kiddo (which makes for happy parents as well!)!!!
Abbie about Miles’ birthday party in April 2018 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- We were so thrilled by the service and attention we received during the party by your expertly trained staff, not to mention the quick responses that you provided during our planning of the party. The coordinators kept the party going smoothly the entire time, and were great with the kiddos. I really appreciated them collecting our catering order from the curb so that I could stay with the dinosaur tour, and how great they were with serving cupcakes and drinks to all of our party attendees. All in all, it was a great party experience, and we will always treasure the day!
Meghann about Elizabeth’s birthday party in January 2018 @ HMNS
- Our favorite part was that our guests/kids had a well-rounded experience in the museum with the craft, science exploration, dino alley, and dig pit. There was no least favorite part 🙂 Our party coordinator was excellent! He was very helpful and did a great job leading the party with the kids and keeping everything on track. Thank you!
- Lynn about her son’s birthday party in January 2018 @ HMNS
- Our coordinator was amazing! She did such a great job interacting with the birthday girl and all of us! She was just as excited to hang out with the kids as they were to follow her through the hall and learn lots of interesting things about Texas Wildlife. She did such an amazing job keeping us on schedule while encouraging fun and participation from the kids (and parents).
We loved the ability to interact and engage on the tour. Our coordinator and the additional person who hosted a q&a on the animal furs, birds, and skulls were great! I wasn’t sure what to expect with the Texas Wildlife selection but this blew us away!
I’d also like to thank you all for the help scheduling the party so quickly. Our daughter requested a museum birthday party and we have been so busy time just kept going by. I was so happy the museum birthday party team responded so quickly with information, scheduling, payment, and ‘day of’ reminders. It was so helpful for this mom! Everyone at the museum was so nice. I truly appreciate each of you and thank all of you for providing such a wonderful experience for my little girl!
Leslie about Issabella’s party in October, 2017 @ HMNS
- We got so much help during the party and the ladies who assisted us were super engaging. We had a ton of kids and they were all so engaged the entire time. We loved the fossil activity, and the fact that the kids got to touch real fossils. We got extremely positive feedback from our guests. We have no negative feedback to give! We loved it all!
Nicola about Jacob’s party in October, 2017 @ HMNS
- The party coordinators and did a fantastic job coordinating everything. Kids loved the tour of the dinosaur hall with the coordinator and the interesting nuggets/stories they told them. As a parent, loved that the party coordinators took care of everything from meeting us in the parking garage with the cart, to serving the food, leading the craft, cake and tour. We didn’t have to do anything. No issues with the party. We loved it and will recommend to friends.
Rohini about her son’s birthday party in October, 2017 @HMNS
- My favorite part of the party was the ENTIRE party! Everything from booking all the way to loading the vehicle was a success. I have never had an experience with a birthday party that was this smooth sailing. The coordinator was amazing. I have contacted the museum over 4 times with changes to the party. Each time they responded with ways to assist me. I always felt that my daughter’s party was important and that meant a lot to me as a parent. Thank you for doing a phenomenal job at coordinating this party. Your patience and your hard work does not go unnoticed. As a parent and an educator, I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to through a fun, engaging, parent conscious party!
LaToya about Jeila’s party in September, 2017 @ HMNS
- I wanted to take a minute to say we had an excellent experience. Our party coordinator was great. He was very calm and composed and did a great job in leading the group of 20 kids. I also appreciated the little details the staff took, including: setting out the coloring pages on the table, the oversized birthday card, filling up the dig pit so the pit was full and ready for the kids to jump into, and outlining the events from the very beginning. I would certainly recommend your venue and services to others. Thanks so much for a great experience and an easy booking process as well.
Nancy about Ethan and Jack’s party in July, 2017 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- Cameron’s party was AMAZING!!! Every adult and every child was so pleased! We were treated so well – from the time we walked through the doors of the Museum until we left. Everything was so well executed and so well organized. The young man who provided security making sure to redirect people who came to our floor was OUTSTANDING as we’re the two young ladies who facilitated the party. Several who attended were attending the Museum of Natural Science for the first time. They had no idea. Several have already been back since Cameron’s party…and I became a member – all because of Cameron’s party. Thanks so much!!!
Debra about Cameron’s party in June, 2017 @ HMNS
- I wanted to tell you that we had an AMAZING experience with Wesley’s birthday party this past Saturday at HMNS Sugar Land. Not only was the schedule of the party a blast and kept everyone busy and having fun (the craft, dino tour, cake time), but everything ran so incredibly smoothly. The room set up was perfect and we also had help before the party to get decorations and food in beforehand.
I also wanted to share with you how great of a coordinator we had for our event. She was so energetic and well organized. She talked with all our party guests to make sure they were having a blast, did a fantastic job on the dino tour (both the kids and adults learned a lot), and was so gracious in helping us throughout. I believe the party was a huge success in large part to her enthusiasm and care for our guests!
Thank you again and I will very happily recommend HMNS Sugar Land for party – or for a fun day out – anytime!
Nell about Wesley’s party in July, 2017 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- I just have to tell y’all that it was the BEST birthday party we have ever booked. The coordinator was amazing and so knowledgeable. The kids and parents loved her. Thank you so much for making my little girls day so special.
Jaime about Jenna’s party in June, 2017 @ HMNS
- “It was a rolling success and the guests were constantly entertained. The staff was more than cooperative from décor to serving to entertaining, I couldn’t ask for more. They melded in with the kids very fast. This was my first big party for my daughter and they totally took all the worries away and ran it like champs.
I would highly recommend HMNS for birthday parties. They give you so many options for so little. My guests to this day think I must have spent thousands! But most of all, the kids and the parents had a blast. They also allowed food delivery so I was also able to have my own choice instead of dried up pizzas 🙂 The staff was amazing, and I found myself enjoying the party instead of running around trying to manage it. They took over and everything was beyond me and my 7 yr old daughters expectation. We were on the second floor in the Morian overlook and the view was amazing with gigantic dinosaur fossils all around us, that was a priceless view. It was extremely educational and all my friends talk about this party to this day! Thank you HMNS and all the staff for make it a memorable event!”
Atif about Hana’s party in January, 2017 @ HMNS
- My goals for Jaisley’s party was for it to be both fun and educational and I felt both goals were achieved. Favorite part of the party: Planetarium Show: We Are Stars and Tour of the Hall of Ancient Egypt. Both parents and kids loved it. I loved the coordinators! They did an exceptional job! I can tell they were experts in controlling the flow of the party as well as the kids and they made sure they gave us what we wanted/needed. They were AWESOME!
Thanks to all for helping me give my daughter a fantastic 10th Birthday party! Her friends were still talking about how awesome her party was when they arrived to school the following Monday. I had never given a party at the Museum, thus had only been accustomed to the typical (high-energy gaming party venues.) So I was a bit skeptical about choosing HMNS as I didn’t know what to expect or if the party would meet the kids’ expectations. Astoundingly though, it was better than what I expected and more. I am a firm believer in feeding kids with as much knowledge as possible and we achieved that in a fun setting. So, that I couldn’t be more thrilled about. Finally, Jaisley’s end take as her opinion is the most important. “It was the BEST PARTY she’s ever had!”
Akayla about Jaisley’s party in January, 2017 @ HMNS
- We loved having Eli’s birthday party at the museum. It’s one of his very favorite places, and having his birthday there was an amazing experience for him. It was wonderful for us, too, because there was absolutely no stress! We just brought in our food and decorations, and everything else was handled. The kids loved the whole thing! No complaints. They especially loved making the slime. The coordinator was AMAZING! We didn’t have to worry about a single thing!! We have already recommended the museum to our friends for their kids’ parties because it was so well done.
Morgan about Eli’s party in January, 2017 @ HMNS
- The experience was amazing – the kids had a great time, the tour was excellent and my favorite part was that the party coordinators were incredible, friendly, and helpful! The coordinators were amazing! I can’t thank them enough. They were super helpful and polite – really took control of one or two “crazy” kids and went above and beyond. You have an amazing team – and I heard feedback from guests about how excellent the coordinators were as well. Thank you! We really loved our experience and will be doing that again as well as recommending it to family and friends. Thank you for a fantastic job!!!
Alla about Samuel’s party in January, 2017 @ HMNS
- It was all great! The flow was fantastic. The coordinator was a ROCKSTAR! We were so happy with her. She kept everything flowing and on track, she helped with passing out the pizza and cake, she was great with the kids and overall did an outstanding job. We didn’t know we’d have that level of attention to detail- a wonderful surprise! Overall a great experience. Definitely worth the investment! Thank you!
Elizabeth about Riley’s party in January, 2017 @ HMNS
- It was a pleasure. We were very well impressed and received positive feedback from everyone. They all had a good time, especially Pedro. The coordinator was incredible. She was outstanding and had the kids under control the whole time.
Eduardo about Pedro’s party in October, 2016 @ HMNS
- From a parent’s standpoint, the excellent customer service I received from the management preparing for the event and having the helpers on the day of…especially meeting us at our car with carts, etc. was amazing. It was an excellent party, everyone complimented us on it. The planners were excellent to work with and the coordinators (day of) were great. We’ve already recommended a party at the Museum to several families and friends.
Amy about Amelia’s party in October, 2016 @ HMNS
- I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you from the beginning of planning this party to the very end and for making Ali’s birthday so amazing. My husband and friends and family were very impressed with the coordinator and the entire staff in executing such an amazing party. Ali had so much fun and so did all her friends! The coordinator did an amazing job entertaining the kids, helping me set up and break down, keeping us all informed and letting us relax and enjoy the day. We will be back soon enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH from the bottom of our hearts.
Sarah about Ali’s party in September, 2016 @ HMNS
- Everything was amazing and so well organized. I cannot complain about one single thing. The coordinator was a rock star! She made the party so much fun for the kids. She was knowledgeable, personable, and an overall great person! My son felt so special and had so much fun. He even learned some new information on dinosaurs. This was money well spent. I am so happy we chose this venue for his birthday party.
Amanda about Evan’s party in August, 2016 @ HMNS
- I just wanted to tell you thank you for all your help in making my son’s party a success. He had such a great time and said it was the best party he has ever had! We have heard nothing but good things from guests that attended the party as well and everyone commented on how much fun their kiddos had and how great the party flowed. I have to say, the two young ladies that helped out during our party were wonderful and they went above and beyond. I credit a big part of the fun and success to them. They did such a great job engaging the kids and just making sure everything ran smoothly.
Sandra about Reagan’s party in August, 2016 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- It was an awesome experience. Loved the organization and attention to detail. The coordinator was a delight. She was so sweet with the kids and super adorable. She made our party feel so special. Others parents were super impressed with the party. Most importantly, my kids said it was the best party ever.
Marian about Eli’s party in June, 2016 @ HMNS
- We just wanted to say Thank You all so much for all of the help and assistance you provided for Addie’s party at the Museum on Saturday. It was fantastic and the kids had a great time. The coordinator was BRILLIANT. I had no idea she would be doing so much work and providing so much help for us. She made it really easy and we could actually enjoy it too. Our balloon artist was also fantastic. Your birthday party service is outstanding!
Jillian about Addie’s party in May, 2016 @ HMNS
- I loved everything about having my child’s 5th birthday party at the museum. The two coordinators assigned to our party were fantastic. I can’t say enough good things about them. They did a great job engaging the kids in activities and the tour- not a small feat for leading a bunch of 4 and 6 year olds! All the guests raved about the venue and the coordinators. Some of the kids already asked their parents if they could hold their party there. Thank you so much. I wanted my son’s 5th birthday party to be special. He had a wonderful time and we created beautiful memories with the help of your staff and of course, all the dinosaurs!
Patricia about Logan’s party in May, 2016 @ HMNS
- We just want to thank you all again for everything. Delaney had a wonderful time and so did all the kids. The coordinator was amazing! She was so helpful and organized and kept the party running smoothly. :-))
Kat about Delaney’s party in April, 2016 @ HMNS
- Thanks so much for everything. The party went very smoothly and everybody enjoyed themselves. I was very impressed by the details, like the birthday greeting on the blackboard and the giant card for the guests to sign! I have already started recommending HMNS birthday parties to friends and colleagues!
Yesim about Emilia’s party April, 2016 @ HMNS
- We had a great experience! Thanks for making my daughter’s birthday celebrations so special.
Emily about Mira’s birthday in February, 2016 @ HMNS
- I didn’t have a least favorite. It was EXCELLENT! The staff was so sweet and helpful and everyone had a great time. The tour exceeded our expectations and the room was perfect. Loved it!!
Rachel about Jack’s party in January, 2016 @ HMNS
- Just wanted to let you all know what a memorable and amazing time we all had with you on Saturday!! Our party coordinators were absolutely incredible, helpful and patient. Everything went off without a hitch and thought we would let you know how much we truly appreciate it! Thank you again for making our son’s birthday so special!!
The Ramirez Family about Jaime’s party in February, 2016 @ HMNS
- Such a fun day. The party coordinator was great. The craft was fun and the tour was so great and educational and interactive The kids loved touching the dinosaur poop. This is our 3rd party at the museum and each has been better than the last one. All the parents loved how the party made learning fun for the kids
Traci about Abigail’s party in February, 2016 @ HMNS
- Thank you for making my son’s 5th birthday a wonderful experience. I loved seeing his face when he was excited about all of the cool things he got to do. The room was beautifully decorated and was perfect size. The staff was very helpful when booking the party as well. I would definitely do another party here. Thank you!
Jennifer about Dylan’s party in January 2016 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- It was absolutely perfect birthday party. Staff was extraordinary helpful, and I cannot think what else I should expect. Party goodies for kids was pretty good, and including add-in magic was just blast – everybody had really good time. Thank you very much indeed.
Yumi about Satoshi’s party in January 2016 @ HMNS
- The party turned out great! We had plenty of time and the room was spacious. The coordinator did a great job with the kids. I think it was a first time for a lot of our guests and they all thought it turned out great! I will probably do another party once Jonathan starts school.
Stephanie about Jonathan’s party in January 2016 @ HMNS
- Thank you so much! My husband and I feel this was one of the best parties we have ever had in the six years of our daughter’s life. Made for a very special day. My favorite part of the party was watching how much both the parents and children enjoyed everything. The staff was amazing. The coordinators were so accommodating and kind to my daughter. I had no least favorite part. I could not of asked for a better party.
Kristin about Sadie’s party in January 2016 @ HMNS
- Loved everything about the organization of our party HMNS put on for us. We had lots of guests, but you were very accommodating and everyone enjoyed very much. We loved it. I hope to go back the next year.
January 2016 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- Thank you so much for everything! Our daughter had a wonderful, memorable birthday!!
Patricia about Lucia’s party in January, 2016 @ HMNS
- I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful birthday experience for our daughter! This was her favorite birthday and it was so much fun! I cannot thank you enough for making her day so special!
Jessica about Maia’s party in December, 2015 @ HMNS
- I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with the party. The preparation and activities were wonderful and the team members with our party did an amazing job helping with setup, food etc., coordinating and entertaining the kids. It was awesome.
Naveen about Amelie’s party in December, 2015 @ HMNS
- We had a great time! It was a great experience and all the kids had a wonderful time!! Diego had a wonderful birthday…Our party planner was amazing and I have to give her kudos for doing such a great job with the kids! I will definitely recommend the museum to everyone I know!!!
Ninfa about Diego’s party in October, 2015 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- As a parent, I loved how easy and organized everything was from start to finish! I actually got to enjoy the party for once!!! Having activities for the kids at the beginning was also great.
The coordinators were FABULOUS! The whole event definitely exceeded my expectations: from running the party, accommodating needs as they arose, taking care of every detail, going the extra mile to be helpful, all with a smile, our coordinators were seriously top-notch! I can’t sing their praises enough.
We will certainly be back in for another party in the future. The whole process was really well done and well thought out! Thank you for creating a fabulous memory for our family!
Sarah about Eleanor’s party in October, 2015 @ HMNS
- I just wanted to take the time to thank you all. The party was absolutely flawless. I appreciate everything that all of you did in order to make it run the way it did. I have two friends already saying they are going to book there as well for their children. That’s always a great sign on my part! I have no idea how the coordinator kept their attention but she did and was amazing with them.
Sarah about Garrett’s party in October, 2015 @ HMNS
- The party was a big event. The kids talked about the party two days later. The Tour of the Hall of Paleontology was fantastic and Wildlife on Wheels presentation was fantastic as well. Definitely we will recommend your place to friends and families. For us the most important was the kids talking about the party. Getting together to celebrate Alex’s BD and learning at the same time was a fantastic idea.
Alfonso about Alexander’s party in September, 2015 @ HMNS
- I loved how easy the process was to book and plan the party. Everyone was extremely helpful. My son loved all of the activities and had a very special 8th birthday. I have no complaints and will definitely recommend the Museum to friends.
Robin about Seth’s party in September, 2015 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- Amazing Staff! They took so much stress off but helping with set-up and clean-up. Plus, they were FANTASTIC with the children. I’m still amazed that they could keep the attention of a large group of 3 & 4 year olds on the dino tour. Everyone loved the party and the tour. Superwoman status. Amazing energy, engagement, excitement and true passion for what they do. Had every detail covered and made it a great experience for the parents and children. Thank you for making this the BEST birthday party we’ve hosted.
Debra about David’s party in September, 2015 @ HMNS
- Wonderful venue for a party!!! We were very pleased and our guests were very happy. Thanks!!!!
Caroline on Asher’s party in September, 2015 @ HMNS
- This was the first time I threw my son a birthday party. I’m so glad I chose HMNS because it was easy and so much fun! All the kids had a blast and even the parents enjoyed the tour. I would absolutely recommend this venue to friends and family. My son loved his party.
Lorena about Travis’ party in August, 2015 @ HMNS
- Just wanted to thank you all for everything you did. Zachary and the kids had an amazing time. I cannot begin to tell you how special it was. A huge thank you to our party coordinators. They were amazing. It would not have gone nearly as smoothly without their help and constant guidance. Thank you for making my son’s birthday something so special.
Allan about Zachary’s party in August, 2015 @ HMNS
- The party was absolutely fantastic. I was blown away with the level of service, the ease of set up/tear down and the quality of help facilitating and executing from booking, to sending party go-ers off with stickers to stay in the museum. I really don’t think y’all could have done a better job.
My husband can’t stop talking about how great the party was- and if you impressed the Dad who never notices or understands that kind of stuff….you know you’re knocking it out of the park!
Sarah on Maggie’s party in August, 2015 @HMNS
- Everything was great, it was the best party my son has had yet and all the guests had a fantastic time.
Ashley on Holden’s party in August, 2015 @ HMNS
- Favorite part was working with the party coordinator. She was amazing! She was very helpful and supportive. She was positive and always willing to help in any way. She did a great job keeping a room full of 3 year olds interested in the tour. I also liked that guests could explore the museum after the party.
Antoinette on Reid’s party in August, 2015 @ HMNS
- My son had the best time! Our guests cannot stop raving about how awesome it all was and they can’t wait to visit the hall of paleontology again!
Amanda on Braydens party in August, 2015 @ HMNS Main
- We had a wonderful time at the party. Everything went smoothly, and we loved our party coordinators. They made everything stress free. Beautiful job! I would highly recommend this to everyone I know. Thanks a million!
Elsa about Athena’s party in August 2015 @ HMNS
- I had to take a moment to tell you all what an awesome party we had on Saturday – it was absolutely perfect which was mainly because of the amazing service of the staff! Both the party team and museum staff went above and beyond what we ever expected for just having a birthday party – their attention to every detail was so appreciated and such a great help to me! Without a doubt, we will definitely be having another birthday party at the Sugar Land HMNS!
Farrah about Jayden’s party in June, 2015 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- Fantastic, Fantastic, fantastic. I was not prepared at all for how much help would be provided. The coordinators were absolutely incredible. [The best part was that there were] so many activities to keep the kid’s attention during the party; so much help from the museum staff. Not sure I had a least favorite part. Both my husband and I thought it was all really wonderful, as did the guests.
Meredith about Norah’s party in June, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- I would give our overall experience an A+. This was our first birthday party at the Museum, but we have been to LOTS of birthday parties at other venues. My favorite part of the party was not having to clean it up! I also really loved how well the room was set up, and how seamlessly everything ran. The kids really loved the dino dig–there were kids wearing their dinosaur necklaces on Monday at school! They also really loved passing around artifacts in the Hall of Paleontology, and getting to roar like dinosaurs. The coordinator was awesome!! The kids absolutely loved him, even the most timid among them. He had the kids engaged, and having a great time. I can’t say enough great things about our experience. I would definitely recommend a HMNS birthday party to any of our friends or family. It was also such a nice change from the typical birthday party!
Michelle about Margaret’s party in May, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- Thank you so much for everything! We had such a wonderful time. The coordinator was just fabulous! She was so friendly and helpful. We all just loved her! Thank you again! Seeing how happy my son was with his friends just made my day!
Noshin about Devin’s party in May, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- We absolutely loved everything about his party! Yes, it was our first birthday party at the museum. We first visited the museum a few months ago and Jackson just fell in love with it. He woke up every morning asking to go back to the museum and would say that the day he spent at the museum was the best day of his life! He loved it so much we decided to book his party there and bought a membership for our whole family. Our favorite part was the tour of the paleontology wing. Our coordinator was beyond AWESOME! I would love to have him at another one of our parties! He was great with the kiddos and he seemed to be an expert as far as the museum goes! Booking was extremely easy and convenient and I would recommend it to all my friends and family. Thank you!
Becca about Jackson’s party in April, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- Everybody loved the party and the coordinator did a fantastic job. She was great with the kids and I really appreciate her help with the food and setting things up. I really liked the room, and the tour, which was my favorite parts of the party – the tour information the coordinator gave is something you don’t hear when you’re on your own. I recommend the party to any kid, especially to those that are interested in science. I think even older kids would really enjoy it too.
Jannathan about Isabella’s party in April, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- Thank you for organizing our party. It was just wonderful and the coordinator was fantastic. He could not have been more helpful or cheerful. We will always have fond memories of that special day.
Mary about Rory’s party in April, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- This was my first time having a Bday party at the museum. I knew that you offered Bday parties, because a friend of mine attended a Bday party at the museum in Houston. I loved the museum at Sugar Land for many reasons, close location, size of museum (not to overwhelming), attention of the staff, and overall the atmosphere of my bday party was quaint. The kids who attended had lots of fun. My favorite part of the party was the dig pit and the museum tour. The kids really wanted to spend more time in the pit. The coordinator was great and very attentive. He was informative during the tour and really kept the kids engaged. The booking process was very easy and management was fantastic in meeting all my needs and answering any questions I may have had. Yes, I would definitely recommend birthday parties at the museum. Thanks again for everything!
Lisa about Logan’s party in March, 2015 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- This was the first time we have done a party at the museum. We attended one in May of 2014 which is how I found out about them. All the kids had a fantastic time. They all really enjoyed the slime and the planetarium show. I also loved that anyone who attended the party could stay and enjoy the museum exhibits for the rest of the day, that was a pleasant surprise. The booking process was really simple and the management staff were so very helpful. I would definitely recommend the museum to friends looking for a unique birthday experience.
We had such a great experience that we’ve signed John and his older brother up for the scout camps this summer.
Monica about John’s party in March, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- Simply put, I could not have asked for a better party! My son has wanted a party at the museum since the first time we set foot in the building many years ago. I cannot explain the depths of his joy to share something he loves with his friends. The tour was fantastic and the coordinators were friendly, knowledgeable and a general joy to be around. The coordinators were invaluable for their help setting up and really wowed us all on the tour. Some of the kids had never been to the museum. They helped make this a memory they will never forget! I would definitely recommend a party at the museum to anyone! The best comment that I got from a child who attended was “this is the coolest way I ever started spring break.” From a ten year old, that is a huge hit! All of the families that attended said it was worth the trip from Conroe and a wonderful way to spend time with each other and their families. And they all learned something new. I would call that a smashing success! Thank you so much for all that you do. You made my son’s birthday one he will NEVER forget! I cannot thank you enough for all your help!
Staci about Colby’s party in March, 2015 @ Hermann Park
- Birthday party was great! It was our first party at the HMNS and I found out about the party after thinking about a party at the museum. The coordinator was great! She had smile on her face throughout the party and also did a great job interacting with 5 yrs old toddlers. I liked everything about the party. Thanks for the smooth booking process.
Eunah about Elijah’s party in January, 2015 @ HMNS Hermann Park
- Thanks the party was fantastic! We thought the coordinators did a great job and the kids seemed to really love making the slime. My son said that was his favorite part. This was our first party here and I will consider a party here for my daughter in a few years. My favorites were the dig pit and dinosaur tour. The balloon artist was great and the kids loved that as well. You guys made everything so easy and will definitely recommend your site to friends. Thank you!!!
Rani about Brynden’s party in January, 2015 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- We all had a fantastic time at the party, thank you! Beth loved every moment. The kids were all really engaged throughout, it was fantastic. Answers to your questions below:
What was your favorite and least favorite part of the party? Our favorite parts were the tour of the paleontology hall and of course the dig pit! We enjoyed all of it. I thought the party bags were great and very good value for money.
How did your coordinator do running the party? She was wonderful. She made Beth feel really special, was very helpful, fun, knowledgeable and engaging, kept the activities moving along really well.
Was the booking process easy? Yes.
Would you recommend our birthday parties to your family and friends? Definitely!
Is there anything you feel we need to improve upon? No – we loved it!
Imogen about Beth’s party in January, 2015 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- This was our first party at the Museum and the kids and adults enjoyed it a lot. Management did a very good job in the organization and made it easier on me. The most favorite part was the butterfly display tour. The coordinator managed things very well. Booking was easy.
Julio about Daniella’s party in January, 2015 @ HMNS Hermann Park
- Overall, the party was great! The coordinator was very helpful, very attentive. The kids had a blast. One of our guests mentioned that her daughter actually suggested having her birthday party at HMNS next time. Overall, it was a great experience. Thank you so much for all your help.
Christine about Abigail’s party in July, 2014 @ HMNS Hermann Park
- I would like to thank you guys for all of your hard work that y’all put together for Alexander’s birthday this past weekend. He had a great time, as well as everyone else at the party. The coordinators were especially accommodating when our pizza delivery was very very late. They made sure to keep everyone occupied and busy while that was being taken care of. They did a great job, and I wanted to let you guys know that they were excellent. Thanks again for all of your help.
Brent and Lindsey about Alexander’s birthday party in July, 2014 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- We had the most amazing time! The coordinators were fabulous to work with and I especially appreciated their flexibility. They went out of their way to make sure that everything was the way that I wanted it and also to make Katie, who has Asperger’s, comfortable. Most of the adults really appreciated being able to walk around the museum while we were having the party. My only problem is that Katie loved the Bugs on Wheels so much that she now wants pet hissing cockroaches and a pet tarantula. It was an incredible event and I would not change a thing!
Brandee about Katie’s birthday party in May, 2014 @ HMNS Hermann Park
- We had a fantastic party! It truly was one of my favorite parties that I have had for my children and I got a lot of great feedback from the other parents! We have been members for some time now and my children love it! My son told me he wanted a dinosaur party at the “dinosaur museum” so I looked online and saw that you did parties. I have been working with the Assistant Manager and she was wonderful from the beginning! You all made it very easy for me. Our coordinator was great with meeting all our expectations and was wonderful with the kids! She kept them engaged and the timing for all the events was perfect for 4 year olds. I was actually surprised how she kept all the kids attention throughout the tour! Thanks so much for a great memory!!
Kathryn about Luka’s birthday party in April, 2014 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- I just wanted to let you know that the coordinator was a pleasure to work with on Saturday. The room was ready when we got there and she was very helpful throughout the whole experience. The kids had a terrific time and she was so good at keeping their attention! It was the best birthday experience we’ve had!
Cristina about Lucas’ birthday party in April, 2014 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- I thought the party was GREAT! It was easy to book, especially at the last minute. I would definitely recommend HMNS to my friends (already have)! The coordinator did a great job; she set everything up beautifully, successfully corralled 15 four year olds and was very knowledgeable about the dinosaur exhibit. I don’t have a least favorite part. My favorite part was the tour of the paleontology hall. This was our first party and it was overall a lovely experience!
Carissa about Caitlyn’s birthday party in April, 2014 @ HMNS Hermann Park
- Allen really enjoyed his party! This was our first Birthday party at the museum. We went to one of his friends’ party there last year. Everything about the party was great – we especially liked how the coordinator interacted with kids. Booking was very easy and we definitely recommend it to our friends. All of the party guests really enjoyed the party!
Fizza about Allen’s birthday party in April, 2014 @ HMNS Sugar Land
- Evan had a wonderful birthday party at HMNS Sugarland and my husband and I couldn’t be happier. Evan loved that the coordinator made sure he was first in line. Also, when he had fallen behind, she waited on him to arrive to let the kids into the Dino Dig. I appreciated the flexible scheduling and how I was able to rearrange the party schedule based on my wishes. Party room was a good size, with enough seating. I liked the large group (20 kids, 20 adults) allowed. Staff was all very nice. Party guests gave really positive feedback about what a fun and different party that Evan had; most had not been there before. I really appreciated the “during the week” discount! Also, LOVED the group photo op in front of the dinosaur fossil; really great idea and well done. The coordinator did an outstanding job; she really has a great ability to work with groups of young kids (and parents). She was good about keeping us on schedule yet flexible when I wanted a little more time eating. She was good at communicating with me during the party. She did a good job decorating the room and helping me out with last minute party prep (found a serving spoon for me.) She was knowledgeable about the areas of the museum that we visited. I was very impressed with her! Thank you!
Valerie about Evan’s birthday party in February, 2014 @ HMNS Sugar Land