Enjoy your favorite museum after-hours without packing your pillow! Our Late Night program is perfect for student clubs, student councils, scout packs or troops, birthday parties, and more. Late Night programs are for children ages 6-14 and their chaperones. Our standard Late Night program includes dinner, a hands-on activity, scavenger hunt in one of our exhibit halls, and a late night Burke Baker Planetarium show. Choose from one of the packages below to create your perfect Late Night program!
Package A: Paleontology
This Late Night program is the perfect fit for budding paleontologists. Participants will explore everything paleo during their Late Night program.
- Activity: Fossil Sort, Get to know ocean animals of the past by examining fossils up close! Look at and identify real fossils just like a paleontologist. You’ll get to pick your favorites to take home as a start to your very own fossil collection.
- Scavenger hunt: Hall of Paleontology
- Burke Baker Planetarium show: Tales of a Time Traveler
Package B: Energy
Explore energy through hands-on activities and our world-renowned Wiess Energy Hall.
- Activity: Circuits, Explore what makes electricity electrifying and create different types of circuits. Create your own circuit to take home with you!
- Scavenger hunt: Wiess Hall of Energy
- Burke Baker Planetarium show: Solar Superstorms
Package C: Build your own!
Want to create your own, customized Late Night experience? This option is the one for you!
- Activity: Choose from our paleontology, energy, and chemistry activity options. Each one lets you create a special souvenir to take home with you!
- Scavenger hunt: Choose between the Hall of Paleontology and Wiess Hall of Energy
- Burke Baker Planetarium show: Choose your favorite show from our selection of Burke Baker Planetarium shows!
Want to add something special to your Late Night experience? Add one of our outreach programs (link to outreach programs) for only $200. *Outreach program options are subject to presenter availability. Ask about upgrade options when you book!
Email email@example.com with your group name, size, ages, and preferred event dates. Programs typically book 6 months in advance.