HMNS Sleuths & Secrets
A most curious, mind-tingling late night adventure at HMNS.
Are you good at solving mysteries? Can you untangle a web of clues, evidence, history and mystery? Are you looking for an out-of-the-ordinary adventure for you and your family, friends, co-workers or group? Then HMNS Sleuths & Secrets is for you!
It all starts when you unlock a series of clues, riddles and objects found in a Cabinet Of Curiosities belonging to Ferrante Imperato, a 16th Century resident of Naples, Italy. While many believe he was merely an apothecary who liked to display his collections of unusual specimens, others speculate that in reality he was a dedicated alchemist. Did he solve the mysteries of transformation? Did he, in fact, turn a lowly base metal into pure gold? Did he discover the secret of immortality? Will his specimens lead you to a hidden treasure?
This interactive evening of exploration, discovery and secrets lasts from 6-7:30 p.m.
- You and your team will have one hour to solve the mystery, with time for an orientation and debriefing.
- It’s ideal for groups of 10-14 people, from age 12 and up. At least two chaperones age 21+ are required for groups of children under the age of 18.
- Perfect for Young Professionals, family reunions, birthday parties, scout groups, teams, science clubs, student councils, sorority and fraternity councils and friends.
- It’s great for corporate team-building.
- Spending the night at HMNS? This is a great activity to add on to your adventure.
- It’s available only at the HMNS Hermann Park location.
Pricing (For Groups up to 14 People)
$450 for members, $550 for non-members
$500 for members, $600 for non-members