HMNS Summer Virtual Camps have been specifically designed for a virtual format. Virtual Camps provide one hour of educational engagement for your child every day for one-week, live interaction with one our skilled educators, self-guided learning opportunities for kids (though parents are always welcome to participate) and individual supply boxes for camp specific supplies.
Week-long Virtual Summer Camps will be held June 5 through July 28, 2023.
Camps are delivered via Zoom and facilitated by one museum educator who interacts with campers and one moderator to manage the logistics and offers tech support if needed.
You will receive an email delivering additional information the Wednesday morning prior to your start date for each virtual camp booked.
- Camp supplies specific to virtual camp activities will be provided by the museum for virtual camps. (We assume campers have basic school supplies such as washable markers, scissors, tape, etc.)
- Supplies will be mailed to the address provided. If you input the incorrect address for shipping, please email email@example.com within 24 hours to make any corrections.
- If you prefer to pick up your camper’s supply box at the museum instead of it being mailed to you, you can select “pick up at the museum” during the registration checkout process.
- Shipping is included in the price of each camp; if you would prefer to pick up your supplies, please choose the appropriate option, all others will default to mail out.
- If you select to pick up your supply box at the museum, you will receive an email the Monday prior to your scheduled virtual camp with details about pick-up at the museum.
Purchase Virtual HMNS Summer Camps at tickets.hmns.org.
Families Love Virtual Camp
Here are what families have been saying about HMNS Virtual Summer Programs:
“I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you for such a fun week! At first (my camper) was shy and hesitant that this was going to be “boring or weird.” She ended up engaging, laughing and learning some cool new stuff! Thank you very much for being such a patient teacher and really listening/watching to encourage these kiddos. I was amazed at what a difference a smaller class size makes. We are so glad to have this opportunity to attend HMNS camp this summer.”
“Thank you so very much for doing a great job on this class. My daughter loved it! I was busy working and so excited to see that she did it all herself with your instructions. I was so proud of her and it gave her so much confidence.”
“Thanks for a great virtual experience. My daughter took the magic science camp this week and really enjoyed it. I love the small interactive classes.”
“Thank you so much for the class today! (My camper) had the best time and learned so much. She is really looking forward to the rest of the week. This is just such a wonderful opportunity and we really appreciate it so much!”
97% of parents surveyed agreed that HMNS Virtual Summer Camps were a good value—sign up today!