In person classes will be offered at both of our locations. This page has information about our in person classes at our Sugar Land location. We are offering classes with the modifications outlined in the Road to Recovery guidelines listed here. In addition, we have provided detailed modifications below.
In Person Scouts Modifications:
- Classroom capacity is reduced depending on the size of the classroom.
- All individuals ages 2 and up are required to wear a face mask in the classroom.
- Masks will be worn by all HMNS staff.
- Students will be asked to wipe down their personal area with sanitizing wipes at the beginning and end of their class.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the Museum. In addition, hand sanitizer will be available in each classroom.
- The museum is implementing cleanliness “patrols” in all exhibition galleries and other public areas. These patrols will clean and sanitize all public surfaces in the museum frequently throughout each day.
Scouts BSA Merit Badge classes are at least four hours long and will begin at 9:30 a.m. Scouts will need to bring a sack lunch with them. Cub Scouts, Webelos and Girl Scout classes will run from either 10AM to Noon or 1 PM to 3 PM. Note: some badges require work to be completed outside of class.
If you are unable to make a scheduled class, inquire about a Badge On Demand!