Here are some guidelines for making your group experience at the Museum fun for everyone.
- Don’t forget – your group must pay at least 24 hours before arriving at the Museum. Read on for more tips on making group check-in easy!
- If you are running late, please call us at (713) 639-4629.
- Bring your confirmation number and letter to the Museum – your group leader will need to show this information at the Box Office as proof of payment.
- On arrival, the group leader should proceed to the Box Office.
- Groups must check in at least 30-minutes prior to the first ticketed time. If your group has not done so, another group may be substituted in your place.
- Due to space limitations, we cannot guarantee that groups which miss their scheduled programs will be placed into another program.
- All programs start on time and are not delayed for any reason.
- For your safety, no one will be seated once a program begins.