Some interactive exhibits have been closed for the health of the public, and attendance will be capped in adherence with guidelines recommended by national, state and local agencies/ authorities. With ample space to social distance, your neighborhood science museum is the perfect spot to bring the kids for a science adventure.
- Thursday through Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Holiday Schedule for 2021:
- Labor Day: September 6; 10 am- 5 pm
- Thanksgiving Break: November 20 – November 28; 10 am – 5 pm; CLOSED Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Break: December 17 – December 30; 10 am – 5 pm; CLOSED Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve: December 31; 10 am – 5 pm
- New Year’s Day 2022: January 1; noon – 5 pm
The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land has expanded the embrace of the HMNS family. In a city set to defeat the horizon we must grow in step with its elastic radius. Texans revel in moments of awe and wonder, thirst for innovation and defeat challenges — we’ve opened our doors to you and in turn, you’ve brought us along for the ride. Conveniently located within sight of Highway 59, the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land offers fascinating science exhibitions sure to appeal to all ages.
For program & event information, please email email@example.com.
Photo by Sandy Grimm, posted here with permission.