- Closed Monday through Wednesday
- Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon–5 p.m.
- Open for pre-scheduled field trips Monday through Wednesday
Special Holiday Hours:
- November 19 – November 21: 9 a.m. -5 p.m.
- November 22: CLOSED for Thanksgiving
- November 23 – November 24: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land has expanded the embrace of the HMNS family. In a city set to defeat the horizon we must grow in step with its elastic radius. Texans revel in moments of awe and wonder, thirst for innovation and defeat challenges — we’ve opened our doors to you and in turn, you’ve brought us along for the ride. Conveniently located within sight of Highway 59, the Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land offers fascinating science exhibitions sure to appeal to all ages.
For program & event information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by Sandy Grimm, posted here with permission.