The HMNS Legacy Society is a donor recognition society that honors individuals who provide for the Museum’s future in their estate plans. Membership in the legacy society is open to individuals who remember the Museum in the following ways:
- Name the Museum as a beneficiary in their will.
- Designate the Museum as a beneficiary of retirement assets including an IRA, 401 K, 403 B or other pension plans.
- Donate a life insurance policy to the Museum or simply name them as a beneficiary.
- Create a charitable trust with the Museum.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity through the Museum.
- Promise a gift of artifact(s) that the Museum has agreed to accept.
- Planned gift from a foundation honoring an individual as a lifelong supporter.
Details of your gift are not required; however any information that you wish to share will be held in strictest confidence.
To enroll, please fill out this form.