Annual Fund supports the ongoing needs of the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
Inspiration to learn and the joy of doing so… that’s what the Houston Museum of Natural Science has delivered to our visitors for more than 100 years. Our exhibits, shows, classes, displays, camps and more, appeal to everyone—in ways that are enhanced by rather than held back by age, background, station and ability.
Generations past and present have peered through our microscopes and telescopes and asked, “Why?” They’ve examined jaw bones, rock layers and antennae and asked, “How come?” The Houston Museum of Natural Science inspires tomorrow’s science leaders—to cure disease, to travel to distant worlds, to prepare for and be resilient to weather events, and to ensure abundant food, energy and clean drinking water.
Will your son create a “wonder material” that can ingest ocean microplastics? Will your granddaughter invent a building system that’s earthquake proof? With your support, the Houston Museum of Natural Science will continue to deliver the inspiration for this generation and for the next.
Giving to our Annual Fund provides for the museum’s ongoing needs:
- Programs for youth that are rich in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) content
- Free and low-cost field trips for school groups
- Free admission to the museum’s extensive permanent collection of two million rare and beautiful objects on Thursdays from 2 to 5 p.m.
- Unique special exhibits that feature major works of scientific and cultural interests that complement the museum’s permanent exhibit halls
- State-of-the-art 3D giant screen films that allow the audience to experience new environments — from outer space to the deep sea
If you would like to mail your contribution, please fill out this PDF reply card and send your gift to:
The Houston Museum of Natural Science
ATTN: Office of Development
5555 Hermann Park Drive
Houston, Texas 77030