If the Houston Museum of Natural Science has enriched your life, you may wish to consider making a planned gift that will help sustain its mission of science education for future generations. The Museum depends on the generosity of many to provide high quality exhibitions and programs that keep pace with technology and scientific discoveries.
Planned gifts may be made in any of the following ways:
- Name the Museum as a beneficiary of your will.
- Designate the Museum as a beneficiary of retirement assets including an IRA, 401 K, 403 B or other pension plans.
- Donate a life insurance policy to the Museum or simply name it as a beneficiary.
- Create a charitable trust with the Museum.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity through the Museum.
- Promise a gift of artifact(s) that the Museum has agreed to accept.
Those who make planned gifts to the Museum are granted membership into the HMNS Legacy Society. Legacy Society membership does not involve any dues or fees, but it does allow us to thank you today for the support you are providing to the Museum well into the future. As a Legacy Society member, you will be recognized both on a plaque and in annual publications. You will also be invited to exclusive donor events and exhibit previews.
For more information about planned giving and other ways to provide for the Museum, please contact the Department of Philanthropy at firstname.lastname@example.org.