Get snap happy: Bring your camera — any camera! — to our Pixel Party photo event
Next date to be announced soon!
Remember those Flickr meetups we used to have, back in the days of yore? Where photographers could set up shop in some of our newest exhibits and get a crowd-free glimpse of the goods?
Well that was then, and this is now. And we want to invite you to bring your camera — any camera — for a new-and-improved snap happy, party after-hours.
Enter the Pixel Party: the next generation of photography soirees from HMNS.
The Pixel Party won’t be all that different from what you’ve come to know as the HMNS Flickr Group Meetups — bring your camera, see some new exhibits, and post your masterpieces online. Except this time, any kind of camera — including the kind housed in your smart phone — is welcome.
You must have one of the following to participate:
(1) An active Flickr or Instagram account
(2) A dedicated Facebook Fan Page for your photography
(3) An active photography portfolio online
During the Pixel Party, registered photographers will have access to photograph the exhibits. Which means you must register to attend.
(1) Your Flickr or Instagram account
(2) A link to your Facebook Fan Page
(3) A link to your online portfolio where photos will be displayed